The Pre–Production Inspection (PPI) is a type of quality controlinspection conducted before the productionprocess begins to assess the quantity and quality of the raw materials and components, and whether they are in conformity with product specifications.
DURING PRODUCTION INSPECTIONS
The During Production Inspection (DPI) is a quality control inspection conducted while production is underway, and is especially good for products that are in continuous production, that have strict requirements for on-time shipments, and as a follow-up when quality issues are found prior to manufacturing during a pre-production inspection.
FINAL FACTORY INSPECTIONS
Factory inspections are conducted to ascertain whether certified products produced in the facility are identical, within accepted manufacturing tolerances, to the sample against which the product certification was granted. Inspection services include initial production inspection, during-process inspection, final random inspection and packing supervision.
- MARINE SURVEY AND INSPECTIONS
- MARINE ENGINEERING AND INSPECTIONS
- WELDING ENGINEERING, FABRICATIONS AND INSPECTIONS
- QUALITY ENGINEERING AND FABRICATIONS
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING AND INSPECTIONS
- CORROSION INSPECTIONS
- SUBSEA AND OFFSHORE EQUIPMENTS (STRUCTURES) INSPECTIONS
- PAINTING, BLASTING AND INSPECTIONS
- MARINE LOGISTICS
- TALENT RETENTION SERVICES
- CREWING AND CHARTERING OF VESSELS.